ag⋅gre⋅ga⋅tion
[ag-ri-gey-shuhn]
1. a group or mass of distinct or varied things, persons, etc.: an aggregation of complainants.
2. collection into an unorganized whole.

I decided to aggregate my rants, comments, favorite post and all those other items into a simple blog.

Enjoy!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Thirty Three...

My goodness! The sound of that number is both frightening and charming at the same time. I'm gonna be 33! In just two days from this post. I was thinking yesterday if I could ever write a letter to my 17 year old self who was fresh off graduation and ready to take on the world, what would I tell him?
  • College party is not time well spent
  • Stay away from Dining Commons! No seriously Run away!
  • Credit cards don't pay themselves! 
  • Marrying your HS sweetheart is not a guaranteed thing
Ah the list could go on for pages.
I think the one thing I wish I could throttle my old self and say what the hell are you doing to yourself is my weight. Before college I never struggled with weight. I was a consistent 189 pounds mostly due to wrestling. The aforementioned Dining Commons with its food reminiscence of an all you can eat buffet at KFC did away with this. I'm working hard at trying to get at least to the 200 mark. Not just for my looks so Diana could be proud"er" but because I want to be around another 66 years! when my son is 67 and I can make him take me to bingo!

No comments:

Post a Comment