ag⋅gre⋅ga⋅tion
[ag-ri-gey-shuhn]
1. a group or mass of distinct or varied things, persons, etc.: an aggregation of complainants.
2. collection into an unorganized whole.

I decided to aggregate my rants, comments, favorite post and all those other items into a simple blog.

Enjoy!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Where art thou?

For my Readers,

My apologies, This month and next are and will be extremely busy times. Due to my lay off and eventual realization that Arizona job market does not exist any longer. We're moving to Massachusetts where I was born and raise. So with this I'm sure you can understand things are hectic.

I promise I will have lots to blog about when I return...



PS Diana got a smoking hot haircut !

Enjoy the weekend:
Joey

1 comment:

  1. Well, we're looking forward to having you back!

    ReplyDelete