ag⋅gre⋅ga⋅tion
[ag-ri-gey-shuhn]
1. a group or mass of distinct or varied things, persons, etc.: an aggregation of complainants.
2. collection into an unorganized whole.

I decided to aggregate my rants, comments, favorite post and all those other items into a simple blog.

Enjoy!

Friday, December 18, 2009

First


Well, Once again another piece of technology I have assimiated. Another thing to take me away from my priorities? Perhaps, but I promise to post in moderation. Consider this first post my letter of intent.

To Whom It may concern:
  1. I promise not to bore you with ill-conceived postings
  2. I promise not to rant or rave, though I can be opinionated in my own rights
  3. I promise only really stinking cute pictures of Hayden will be posted!
  4. I promise to post often to appease my follows but not so much it takes away from my family
That being said, Future posts shall Abide by those commandments

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! You're a really good writer. I never knew that. Very much looking forward to reading what you have to say. Am going to put a link to you on my blog. This is going to be a great experience. Make sure to take the time to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you only THINK you promise not to rant or rave...give it six months, LMSO!!!

    ReplyDelete