ag⋅gre⋅ga⋅tion
[ag-ri-gey-shuhn]
1. a group or mass of distinct or varied things, persons, etc.: an aggregation of complainants.
2. collection into an unorganized whole.

I decided to aggregate my rants, comments, favorite post and all those other items into a simple blog.

Enjoy!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The End and the Beginning

Wow today marks the end of 2009 and the beginning of 2010.
The end of the previous decade and the beginning of the new.

I certainly hope I've not taken for granted all that I've been blessed with this decade. Shelter, food, employment, friendship, relationships, monkeypants those all come to mind.

for the next decade, I get to see my child grow, by the end of the decade he'll be riding bikes around the block, sleep overs and hopefully girls will still be gross to him. By the end of the decade. I hope to have done the best I could always as a Dad to him, and as a partner to Diana. I'm not gonna make any resolutions. Just abide by the good news, and strive to do my best everyday for the next 3650 days. I made a video recently looking back at 2009,  many of you have seen it on Facebook but perhaps not all.


I wish each and everyone of my readers and blogger friends the most blessed and happy New Decade...

Joey

1 comment:

  1. "Hopefully girls will still be gross to him" - - Too cute!

    ReplyDelete