ag⋅gre⋅ga⋅tion
[ag-ri-gey-shuhn]
1. a group or mass of distinct or varied things, persons, etc.: an aggregation of complainants.
2. collection into an unorganized whole.

I decided to aggregate my rants, comments, favorite post and all those other items into a simple blog.

Enjoy!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas,

Being a new Dad has it perks, the first year especially is so exciting going through all the holidays. Hayden was born in June so it means at thanksgiving he was nearly five month old. new Christmas, he's 6 month, the perfect time if you ask me. Every time we pass our christmas tree his eyes are just filled with wonder and fasciniation.


It's a blessing to see him grow and his world expand through it all. We're also lucky to have so much family with us this holidays (most of the time). Christmas with my family has always been a big hoopla. I love it still and so happy with the ornaments that Diana and I created..

Today will be a bit nuts. Tomorrow more so, but remember the true meanings behind Christmas, first and most importantly the celebration of Jesus Christ's birth. Hope for peace on earth, and family together.

Every so often we consider those who struggle, how often do you go to a mall and you see Santa with a child on his lap? Have you ever considered if a child was Deaf, how would this child ask Santa what they wanted for Christmas?  That's why I love these people in this video soo much.. I'm introducing a new segment

PERSON OF THE MONTH
Keith Wann (CODA)
  Keith Wann Congradulations you are my very first POTM for Decemember, through your unselfishness and committment to the needs and rights of our children !




you can learn more about Keith Wann here
http://www.keithwann.com/

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment