ag⋅gre⋅ga⋅tion
[ag-ri-gey-shuhn]
1. a group or mass of distinct or varied things, persons, etc.: an aggregation of complainants.
2. collection into an unorganized whole.

I decided to aggregate my rants, comments, favorite post and all those other items into a simple blog.

Enjoy!

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New Job?

          Some of my readers may already know, I was laid off by the State of Arizona recently. After nearly 3 year working at Phoenix Day School for the Deaf they decided that I was expendable in lieu of the fact my salary is not even paid by them (I am paid out of a contract with the state's Vocational Rehab) They still have not been able to explain this to me.
         Am I gonna cry? No, am I gonna whine? No, I took a deep breath ask for a steady hand in guidance from God and realized at this stage of my life it's time for me to go places. For me to obtain a career job, something that will support me and my new found family. It's a new year, a new decade, a new job! Now if only there was an automatic job-application filler-outer thingamajig

Happy New Job Year
Joey

3 comments:

  1. Become an advocate like me =D

    Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to think I am a "Freelance" advocate :) But your work is extremely important to everyone out there! THANK YOU REX!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe, The more people helping me the better. =) I really am nobody without them. Volunteers are what I need as I can not do all the job myself. I do wish we all would fight for more grants and funds reserved for advocacy then more jobs for everyone.

    ReplyDelete