ag⋅gre⋅ga⋅tion
[ag-ri-gey-shuhn]
1. a group or mass of distinct or varied things, persons, etc.: an aggregation of complainants.
2. collection into an unorganized whole.

I decided to aggregate my rants, comments, favorite post and all those other items into a simple blog.

Enjoy!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Its friday!

Whooo! It's Friday!  

Gonna celebrate the lovely Francesca's birthday tonight at Kabuki. A guy's gotta get his iron, vitamins and mercury in the form of sushi. Maybe even a Sake Bomber or two.
for the weekend, I thought I'd share with you guys an awesome video a friend had posted on Facebook for the the movie "See What I'm Saying" written and directed by Hilari Scarl. The video is written for the film by the rock band Powder..
    




Enjoy!

Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment