ag⋅gre⋅ga⋅tion
[ag-ri-gey-shuhn]
1. a group or mass of distinct or varied things, persons, etc.: an aggregation of complainants.
2. collection into an unorganized whole.

I decided to aggregate my rants, comments, favorite post and all those other items into a simple blog.

Enjoy!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Three things I'm thanksful for,

Here's just three things I'm thankful this morning,
1) Maxwell House South Pacific Blend: This is coffee for those who cannot tolerate the robustness of inferior coffee say "Chock Ful O' Nuts" and the strength of a fresh ground bag of Starbucks "Sumatra" blend.  It has a smooth flavor and with a little half-n-half and one half a package of Sweet-n-low it's all good!

2) The "Stop and Pour" feature on my coffee maker. Seriously the genius who thought of this deserves a spot in the hall of fame! We all know Americans are impatient folks. Well especially when it takes 6 long minutes to brew our coffee. It's perfection when you can pour your first cup while the rest is finishing up.

3) A sleeping child: It's nice to have a little time to catch up on your blog, even if it's categorized as a rant. I have a little time to post before the day officially begins and my lil' monkeypants wants to rule the kingdom :)

Today is Superbowl Sunday, My prediction? Saints 36 Colts 27
Please have fun and drive safely !!

Enjoy
Joey

3 comments:

  1. Stop n Pour feature? What kind of coffee maker do you have? Does it also have a timer? We want one with a timer, but that stop n pour sounds awesome, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Bodum, www.bodumusa.com

    ReplyDelete