ag⋅gre⋅ga⋅tion
[ag-ri-gey-shuhn]
1. a group or mass of distinct or varied things, persons, etc.: an aggregation of complainants.
2. collection into an unorganized whole.

I decided to aggregate my rants, comments, favorite post and all those other items into a simple blog.

Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Looking back and forward

Note: I apologize for falling behind, been such a busy month and I love hearing my readers say "get to it" :)

     I've been thinking lately, maybe even dreaming about our pending move to Massachusetts. I've been fortunate to have lived there most of my life. Why did I move, it's simple. I believe everyone should live their lives outside of what their accustomed to at times. If I never lived in Rochester, NY I would never have known that there are places that consider 3 feet of snow on the ground to be "a light dusting". If I never lived in Council Bluffs, Iowa I would never had known whats its like to run naked through a corn field (AND I STILL DON'T) but I do know what it's like to have fresh harvest food and meat coming basically from your backyard. Arizona, my present home. has giving me two things I will cherish, A network of friends who for the most part are not flakes and do care about each other. And an focus on a career that I want to pursue. Before AZ I would say "I'll take what ever job comes my way". While I'm currently unemployed and still would follow this I'm aware that I need to get myself back into college. I ain't the young punk I was back then and now fully ready to try college again. Here's some photographic proof.

                    Circa 1997                     
Credit M. Bonaventura

Circa 2007

Circa 1997
Credit M. Bonaventura

Circa 2008

Circa 1982 (est*)
 

Circa 2009
 
As you can see, I have grown up and I have an inherient desire to support my wonderful lady and beautiful child. 

Enjoy,

Joey










No comments:

Post a Comment