ag⋅gre⋅ga⋅tion
[ag-ri-gey-shuhn]
1. a group or mass of distinct or varied things, persons, etc.: an aggregation of complainants.
2. collection into an unorganized whole.

I decided to aggregate my rants, comments, favorite post and all those other items into a simple blog.

Enjoy!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

DEAF GAMERS WANTED:

 So after many Google searches. I've only come across  deafgamers.com. this is a cool little site which sadly seems to only focus on the the subject of captioning and subtitling in games. A novel approach. How about expanding as a place for gamers to hook up and join clans and such?

I beginning to become addict to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Especially the multiplayer part. I was a huge fan of Doom and Quake online multiplayers first person shooters in the past so naturally I assimilated.  Now I'm looking for Deaf and Hearing people to join me on Playstation 3.. If your rockin it! bring your "A" Game, watch out for the headshot though!


Get your Portable ID!

3 comments:

  1. you can play other people on PS3?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea, I'm not that good at Call of Duty but I'm gonna practice and maybe I can join the game sometime.

    Brian
    Hearing doctors ny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a couple of deaf buddies here in Kansas City who do play PS3 COD4:MC2 online. Give me a shout and I'll hook you up. They may have their hands full because a number of them just had babies, though....

    ReplyDelete