ag⋅gre⋅ga⋅tion
[ag-ri-gey-shuhn]
1. a group or mass of distinct or varied things, persons, etc.: an aggregation of complainants.
2. collection into an unorganized whole.

I decided to aggregate my rants, comments, favorite post and all those other items into a simple blog.

Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Something to share

So everyone, I'm not slacking away from my blog. certainly not! I've been working on several things lately, One of course being a stay at home Daddy with a 7 month old who has a fascination with my laptop. Two I'm testing ways to step a new Vlog. Whats a Vlog? its a video journal similar to how a Blog is a written Journal. I'm testing different camera and upload options so look for this soon!

In the mean time, I want thank @gfinish for sharing (several times) with us this amazingly funny video. If your not following him on Twitter already! He's a wealth of good knowledge! I know some of you may not fully get it but the video touches on so many of the issues facing our Video Relay Systems in the Deaf community these days and yeah the iPad lacks a camera! Because it's gone viral among the Deaf community I'm sure you've seen it but I thought I'd post it anyways :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment