ag⋅gre⋅ga⋅tion
[ag-ri-gey-shuhn]
1. a group or mass of distinct or varied things, persons, etc.: an aggregation of complainants.
2. collection into an unorganized whole.

I decided to aggregate my rants, comments, favorite post and all those other items into a simple blog.

Enjoy!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

getting creative:

A fellow blogger recently posted a great post on what we do with our hearing aids here. Some people think outside the beige box! While I'm not the bravest artist and paint all over mine with day glow colors. I'd take a moment to present my artistic vision of what hearing aids should have! (blackberry camera so sorry for poor quality)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha. Great! 'Panic Button' I never would have thought of that. Thanks for the follow up and the link back! Any other creative types out there?

    (e

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon said his aides are like boxes on his head.

    ReplyDelete