ag⋅gre⋅ga⋅tion
[ag-ri-gey-shuhn]
1. a group or mass of distinct or varied things, persons, etc.: an aggregation of complainants.
2. collection into an unorganized whole.

I decided to aggregate my rants, comments, favorite post and all those other items into a simple blog.

Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

CODA Brothers: Naturally Signing 1

Everyonce in a while I come across something that just makes me laugh.. not only because its funny but you can relate to it in real life. To my hearing non-ASL fluent readers I apologize however I think if you watch it you can still get the gist of what is happening.

These two brothers Ben and Andy are CODA (Children of Deaf Adults) and have brought their unique perspective to the internet world. I thank them for that!



Enjoy,

Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment