ag⋅gre⋅ga⋅tion
[ag-ri-gey-shuhn]
1. a group or mass of distinct or varied things, persons, etc.: an aggregation of complainants.
2. collection into an unorganized whole.

I decided to aggregate my rants, comments, favorite post and all those other items into a simple blog.

Enjoy!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Proof of Democracy! Re: HR3101

I got something wonderful in my inbox today.. You may recall my blog post titled HR3101 Help the cause posted a few weeks ago. Well after a frustrating day dealing with a computer virus (look for a post on this subject soon) I received an email from the Honorable Barney Frank. I'm excited to share this with you as proof that if you contact your representives and share what you beleive in to them. They do take your concerns seriously. Now hopefully my readers will take similar actions I had with your representives in congress to get HR3101 passed and ensure future technology not ancient ones are accessable to all

January 25, 2010

Joseph Ponte

(address witheld)



Dear Friend,

Thank you for contacting me in support of H.R. 3101, the Twenty-first Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act of 2009, introduced by my colleague from Massachusetts Congressman Markey. I very much agree with you that the government should ensure all Americans are offered equal access to new communications and video technologies regardless of disability status. I have therefore contacted Congressman Markey's office in order have myself added as a cosponsor of this legislation, and you can be sure that as such I will be strongly supportive of its enactment by Congress.

Barney Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment