ag⋅gre⋅ga⋅tion
[ag-ri-gey-shuhn]
1. a group or mass of distinct or varied things, persons, etc.: an aggregation of complainants.
2. collection into an unorganized whole.

I decided to aggregate my rants, comments, favorite post and all those other items into a simple blog.

Enjoy!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Do babies dream of battery powered blinking loud beep-beep-boo-boo sounding sheep?

This one's for my Mom cuz she knew I would,

What do babies dream of? Hayden was sound asleep then suddenly Diana hears him loudly whining. Bounding up the stairs like a sprinter she see's him with a terrified look on his face and his eyes closed clutching his "blue bear".  Hayden has had night terrors before but none like this. She picked him up and gently soothed him back asleep in the living room. Then she placed him back in the crib. Moments later she bounded back downstairs to the bathroom. I thought I heard something but it stopped, Diana came out of the bathroom "Haydens crying!" Ohhh? so now Daddy bounds up the stairs. Sure enuff once again eyes closed, face in fright and clutching his blanket. So I picked him up and he began to wake a bit.

Diana comes up, offers him a bottle. No go, rocks a bit, ok monkeypants in fully awake mode now. So we're discussing, what do babies dream of? Sour milk? Strangers?  it's an interesting topic! Eventually Hayden slept on the bed with us as he was too terrified to go back to his crib waking up each time we tried. he finally slept in his crib after multiple attempts in the middle of the nite.

What do you think babies dream of? leave a comment!

Joey

4 comments:

  1. Babies dream of becoming WWE champion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly believe babies are born with infinite knowledge, and as time passes, that knowledge leaves them. I believe babies dream of lives past and everything that was in them, and i also feel these are the things I dream of still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I don't have an answer for you. Your guess is as good as mine.

    ReplyDelete