ag⋅gre⋅ga⋅tion
[ag-ri-gey-shuhn]
1. a group or mass of distinct or varied things, persons, etc.: an aggregation of complainants.
2. collection into an unorganized whole.

I decided to aggregate my rants, comments, favorite post and all those other items into a simple blog.

Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Smells like victory,

I'm a big fan of artist who continue to push Deafness into the mainstream through their skills and abilities. Talents such as Chuck Baird, Sean Forbes of D-PAN and of course the lovely Rosa Lee. They contribute immensely to awareness, acceptance and ultimately accessability.

I've been a fan of Marko Vuoriheimo AKA Signmark since I first heard his song "speakerbox" This amazing talent from Finland who is Deaf and signs his songs with voice from another rapper is amazing to watch. Now he released a new song "Smells like victory" if his work continues to evolve this good, indeed victory is sweet!



Enjoy the video

Joey

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. The song is actually really good! It is catchy. I think I will share it with my students tomorrow.

    (e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wait. I probably should not share it with my students because of the language. Parents would not be happy about that. Good song nevertheless.

    (e

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, been stuck in my head all morning.

    ReplyDelete