ag⋅gre⋅ga⋅tion
[ag-ri-gey-shuhn]
1. a group or mass of distinct or varied things, persons, etc.: an aggregation of complainants.
2. collection into an unorganized whole.

I decided to aggregate my rants, comments, favorite post and all those other items into a simple blog.

Enjoy!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Decisions...

Eh here we go.. Being a parent brings out soo much in you that you never know was there. Decisions, something that erks me sometimes. Not that I'm happy go luckly what-ever on a whim type of guy. Im pretty meticulous about things, sometimes borderline anal. But major life decisions are tough. I have a standing job offfer. It ain't much at first but eventually it could lead to something better. I could start almost immedietly. It's in MA. My current life is AZ, I would have to uproot my legs, pry my arms and heart off of the two single most important things in my life and wait till May for them to rejoin me. Do I wait? perhaps find a meaningless job somewhere or be stay at home monkeypant wrangler? I do like the idea of waiting and coming to our new life together.

Listen to me, hmmmm maybe somewhere in my heart my mind's made up?

to be continued....

Joey

2 comments:

  1. I have a comment. I'll just mind my business, though. It was so awesome to meet you all... I really hope to see you guys again. :)
    It would be so good to gather a few times a month and play cards and board games. We don't do that enough and I think I need to establish more of that in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do whatever your heart says. The decision may not exactly seem logical at first, but I find the heart always has the best interest of the person in which it beats in mind.

    ReplyDelete