ag⋅gre⋅ga⋅tion
[ag-ri-gey-shuhn]
1. a group or mass of distinct or varied things, persons, etc.: an aggregation of complainants.
2. collection into an unorganized whole.

I decided to aggregate my rants, comments, favorite post and all those other items into a simple blog.

Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

With my head spun around.

Slightly off axis this morning, I decided to go completely off topic..
    It's funny I'm a New England bred son, you could say Yankee's and I'll hurl a couple explictives at you. I eat my clam chowder white and it's the only acceptable way. I love quahogs and if you don't know what they are your not from around here. Though people tell me I have no "Bawston" accent I do occasionally through the word "wicked" In my sentences.
  In my life leading up to know I've lived

Mass: It's home period!
Conn: Mom hated washing the soil off my pants something about "red clay". Too many Yankee fans
Rochester NY: Great place for family, no so great place for sunbathing. Very transient Deaf Community.
Iowa: Don't ask!
Phoenix AZ: My current home, great place for sunbathing not so great place for clam chowder

 Perhaps now that I'm without a job, not having much luck in my applications.. Being a firm believer in following where God guides me. It's time to return home?
That much remains to be seen,

Joey

2 comments:

  1. I am from Atlanta, GA, born and raised, yet I somehow acquired a "Bawston" accent.

    ReplyDelete